Need Help From Lighting People

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Ok so for now, let's pretend I know how to mount them and I have the lights and everything. What is the best way to tint them? I don't want them to be so noticeable sitting there. I am a little worried about the light output after tinting. Is it just sand and spray with vht and then clear?

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
you could do that but I will decrease the light output some I think if you put some lights back there since your truck is a Chevy you have smaller grill openings compared to a gmc, I don't think they would be very noticeable really

Sent from my static android

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
just do a google search for lights behind grill it brings up tons of photos and most of them when not on aren't as noticeable as you may think..... but it also depended on grill style i.e. factory, billet, and so on

Sent from my static android

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
idk could always use the cheap pray can tint from advanced auto seeing how they would be hidden by your grill