need brakes? bad as set right here!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
pretty sure its the same guy i got the headers from...he is building an auto cross truck. he invited me down to check it out but havnt had time :(

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I has no money. :frown:

I spent it all on Whipple. :evillol:

I'd rather have the rear conversion kit than the front rotors. Seems like it would make the biggest difference, and it's less than half the price.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya I would do the rear kit if you could only do one.

I put rear discs off a blazer on my S10 an noticed a much bigger improvement from them than when I upgraded the front later on to the dual piston calipers an larger rotors also from a blazer

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Those are my dream brakes! Almost. Those fronts are a Baer-made system, but the rears, once again, as all the other's manufacturers are, except for SSBC, are a system cobbled out of the GM parts bin.
SSBC's delivered to my door, in Canada, new, they would cost $3500.00. This system is almost the same, price-wise. Then, whatever the Border Boys would add on.
The big bucks for 'em creates a limited market. Not a lot of guys would be looking to spend that kind of dinero on brakes, for a truck that's worth about the same amount. I'd offer him $2372.50. A weird enough amount that he just might take it. Lol!
I NEED more Money! I'd be all over this set-up, otherwise!

Last edited:

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The guy I met put a ford rear end from a 1979 mark V in his 2wd OBS.. he said they came stock with disc brakes and they're alot strong than the 10bolts... he said you can get them cheap since the Mustang guys dont want them.