Need assistance with interior tool storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LostX

Reaction score
My truck seems to be missing the interior tool storage box that holds the jack and it's accessories. When I bought the truck all of the tools were just thrown behind the rear seat. The thing is this is a crew cab truck. I can find boxes from extended cab trucks but they obviously won't fit. Even the area behind the seats of the regular cab looks different from mine. Any pictures would be appreciated. Again this is a crew cab truck and finding information on them is alot harder than the other trucks.

Also, the truck has brand new carpet and I can't bear to set these tools down on it without the proper storage container.

Last edited:

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A small Rubbermaid container behind or under your seat may work or put it in a tool box in the bed of the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironhead

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would go to an online parts place, like GMParts Direct, or LMC or someplace like that, and look up the parts, then compare part numbers to see what reg cab and ex cab parts are the same as crew cab, if any.