Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheRedMamba

Reaction score
1993 GMC Sierra SLE Extended Cab K1500 4x4, 5.7L V8, Automatic Transmission.

Does anyone have any idea on this... I just changed the multi function and turn signal switch both, put it all back together, and now this.... (Watch Video Please).... Any knowledge you can offer would be very much appreciated! TIA
What is wrong here? {--- Video

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score

Does anyone have any idea on this... I just changed the multi function and turn signal switch both, put it all back together, and now this.... (Watch Video Please).... Any knowledge you can offer would be very much appreciated! TIA
Welcome, you might get better responses if you upload that to youtube instead. You can then post it directly in the message with the "media" icon.

You seem legit but anybody would be wise to avoid clicking on unknown links. Anything can be on google drive. With youtube we can go straight to youtube to watch it and know it's legit.

Richard

KansasOBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Your transfer case is in neutral?

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouch. Sounds like the transmission is engaging and spinning but there’s no output. Driveshaft disconnected , broken output shaft, both rear wheels off the ground.

That grinding sound is the parking pawl trying to engage but the transmission is still spinning.