Neal U Pull & Save - Peoria, IL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still having a tough time believing that I threw away my seat belts. It would take me 13 Hours and 44 minutes to get to the 95 in your image.

I believe those seatbelts would match my interior. The miles that i'd have to put on my duramax in order to get them, would not be worth it.

I've never been to a treasure yard sure seems like a filthy fun place to visit.
Dang it. If I knew that I could have pulled them and shipped them to you. When I go back next time I will check again.

Treble

Reaction score
I really would appreciate it.

Since I've never been to a treasure yard. What do you think they will charge. I really want factory seatbelts back in my truck.

Thanks..

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really would appreciate it.

Since I've never been to a treasure yard. What do you think they will charge. I really want factory seatbelts back in my truck.

Thanks..
They probably run $50 for the pair. I will try to get there soon. Maybe mid September.

Treble

Reaction score
I went to the yard last Wednesday and the seat belts were out of that truck. Sorry man.

I called them a few days after you posted that image. The young lady that I spoke with told me they do not pull any parts. The customer has to do the removal.

Were you able to find anything useful?

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I called them a few days after you posted that image. The young lady that I spoke with told me they do not pull any parts. The customer has to do the removal.

Were you able to find anything useful?
I found a complete WT headlight harness and two temp/compass mirrors for both my trucks. Oh and a mint evaporator core foam cover.

They do pull parts, the lady is sometimes not very friendly if it’s who I’m thinking of.

aussiesteve

Reaction score
desperately looking for a c1500 1993 spare wheel tire winch hoist that winds up under the vehicle using the jacking tools the vehicle came with. i am not able to post in the for sale or wanted section for some reason

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you are local to Peoria, IL and have a blue interior 88-94 truck I suggest getting to Neal’s U Pull & Save. They have this very nice ‘94 K1500. I took the column but the seats are darn near perfect and so are the door panels. I placed them inside the truck because I found them in the bed. Exterior is shot. Seats are $89 per. Wednesdays is half priced day. $3 admission.
I just saw this now, I literially went to Neal's last week.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up, I am going to this salvage yard tomorrow. I’m already picking up items for two forum members. If anyone needs anything please let me know.