My wiring diagram repository (try here first)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks so much, stickied. Someday one of us needs to sit down and type out wire by wire how to swap a black box for a 0411 for LS swap applications.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much, stickied. Someday one of us needs to sit down and type out wire by wire how to swap a black box for a 0411 for LS swap applications.

I did a write up about it here:
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?3389-12200411-(411)-PCM-swap&p=55629#post55629

I also have it on my site with a few more pics, and base tuning files and such here:
http://www.gmtruckcentral.com/articles/12200411.html

but I didn't host the wiring pinout spreadsheets. I talked to Lextech (who created them) about posting them up on my site, but he felt more comfortable if people just ask him for it so he can be sure to get them the correct one and such. so the pinouts are free and available to everyone, they just need to contact Lextech to get the proper one.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats kinda hard to tell, but it appears so for a '94...it looks like it needs some more notation on it for sure. those things on the left are all relays...

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
it seems pretty hard to understand, is their a staright diagram that shows the wires from the buttons on the dash to each relay and power supply and motors?

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well its just a schematic, but alot of the diagrams I have up on the site there were donated, especially the pre-96 stuff. so if its not up on the site there, I probably dont have one...

Reaction score
it seems pretty hard to understand, is their a staright diagram that shows the wires from the buttons on the dash to each relay and power supply and motors?
Canadian, eh? Right on. You need 94 hvac component view diagrams (showing actual parts instead of wiring schematics)? That beast is a 94? I might be able to dig through some infoheaps for a fellow Ontario lad..

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
i noticed it did not have a 1990 pickup diagram. any good ones out there?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake rogers