My wiring diagram repository (try here first)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'90 might be pretty similar to one of the other years, but yeah there are some missing things that I have up there. if anyone has some let me know too, I wouldn't mind adding some if we can.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
So question, It might be better to ask in this thread.

Is there anywhere to get nice replacements for all of the factory wiring harnesses? With what I'm doing with mine, and how bad the original one is messed up on it, this will be the best route for me.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure of anywhere that makes just plain factory replacements, I'm sure there is somewhere, but I've just never heard of one. I know there are places that can make them, like eficonnection, but it'd basically be a custom made one, so the price would reflect that. the only company that I can think of that might have something is painless....but you'll also pay a price premium for their stuff too.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Any diagram for the power junction box on the pass side firewall of a 88-95? Spacifically a 89?

mcarlson

Reaction score
I havent gone deep into the page for my 99 c2500! But thank you so much for your time and effort into doing this for people, im in the process of a carb conversion and putting in a ez wire mini 20 circuit harness and I know this is going to be a major go to! So thank you again and if I ever meet ya in person down the road im buying ya a beer or 10!

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no problem. I may not have everything, but whatever I do have that I can share, I've got up there.