My Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Never did post any of mine

You must be registered for see images attach

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Tell me about it!!!!

I been looking for black ones or if I cant find any that I like then I will get smoked ones and make em darker.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You know what I think tinted corners would actually clash with the green and chrome grille you have. To be honest I think the best look would be to paint them green with the rattle can that is your exact paint code @ Napa or Autozone....Just my opinion though. Colormatching>all.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You know what I think tinted corners would actually clash with the green and chrome grille you have. To be honest I think the best look would be to paint them green with the rattle can that is your exact paint code @ Napa or Autozone....Just my opinion though. Colormatching>all.

Now I think that is actually a way better idea!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
colormatched grill/corners would look sick. im also diggin those headlights man! looks awesome with the greenish bulbs your running.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score

I was actually thinking about getting a GMC grill and put a new but different bowtie on it with billet grill and paint the grille body color. We have a place called Premiere Paint (auto body supply) and they will mix up your paint code and put it in a rattle can with or without clear mixed in. Its always and exact match. I love that place. But I do work at a body shop too. Hmmm..... lol

colormatched grill/corners would look sick. im also diggin those headlights man! looks awesome with the greenish bulbs your running.

In the pics the bulbs do kinda look greenish but they actually 5000k HID. The black housings drastically lessen the light output. at night they do look like what they actually are.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
colormatch grille, bumpers, handles, mirrors
remove fender trim and moldings
install black diamond plate bed caps
OR
a green/black theme would be cool too since you already have the headlight/parks tinted. You could tint the tails and leave your mirrors/handles black and slowly add the black diamond plate bed caps, etc. The grille and corners I still think should be colormatched regardless and then do something cool with front/rear bumpers!!! Just my thoughts!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh and also regarding the stance, I would bring that rear end down just a bit to level her out.