my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cstiles90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ha ha now its going to be a race between obs rock and you to see who has a lift put on first! :naughty:

lol i can get a 6 inch lift put on next years income tax time no sooner.tires gears and all.question is starting to be if im gonna do it with gas already being 3.94 a gallon for pure gas and rising.

cstiles90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol hopefully summer!

i have not had my truck a full 4 months yet lol got it right before christmas..trying to work the bugs out mechanically before i get to that.right now money is on the tight side.just had another little one today

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Our gas up here is almost always over a dollar thirty a liter which in gallons is almost 5$ a gallon... You have it easy! haha

On topic, you have a near twin to my truck!

cstiles90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Our gas up here is almost always over a dollar thirty a liter which in gallons is almost 5$ a gallon... You have it easy! haha

On topic, you have a near twin to my truck!

ouch,dont know what i would do if it were that much here

cstiles90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good looking truck man, good luck with the projects.....its never ending!

i gues your right about the never ending part..original idea was to take this truck and rebuild it and make a dependable dd for under 10k.always wanted one this body style and a extended cab.at first i cranked tb's, put bigger tires on it then i said next year a new gm l31 crate engine,rebuilt trans and some wheels..then year after body work and a paint job and i have a very dependable and good looking truck for under 10k .but im starting to get all kinds of ideas for it.not including the little thangs it needs thats up to a bit.either way i go its gonna look good in the end