my truck interior pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well since my dad does uphlostery and has is own shop in tx hes been working on my interior its not done yet but almost...
my truck is a 95 has the 98 tahoe dash has 02 seats with custom speaker box console ..painted plastics maybe in a week everythin should be done..

You must be registered for see images attach

these are the seats now except there black now ill take a pic tommorow of how they look black my dad bought like a black dye kinda paint from mexico and we painted them

Last edited:

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
That looks nice, What all did you do to make the seats fit? What did you do with the panels where the seat belts mounted on the b pillar?

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys and well some of the 99 up seats/frame.. sum of the holes match and the others u gotta drill holes it still has the panels from the old seat bealts just no seat belts of course

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya i didint want it too shiny inside all i really got left is the seats will be uphlostered black ostrich with sandcolor piping.. and a black carpet since its grey rite now

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lookin good, makes me want to paint everything else in the dash.