my truck interior pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks good, I am doing all gloss painted black interior, in my bright red truck, I have always like the black and red together.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Dang this looks sweet, makes me want to paint the interior of my truck.

Did you try selling it before? Where'd you get the steering wheel and adapter? And why did you add a tach on the dash, doesnt that cluster have a tach?

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dang this looks sweet, makes me want to paint the interior of my truck.

Did you try selling it before? Where'd you get the steering wheel and adapter? And why did you add a tach on the dash, doesnt that cluster have a tach?

ya i was seeling it before but didnt afterall...the steering wheel and adapter got it in mexico since i live close by...and the tach is jus for looks of course it has the oem one on the cluster

dustin83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I understand that Greg, but I never understood anyone calling their vehicle something like that unless its factory. Its the same to me as ricers putting VTEC stickers on their car when they dont have a VTEC engine.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand that Greg, but I never understood anyone calling their vehicle something like that unless its factory. Its the same to me as ricers putting VTEC stickers on their car when they dont have a VTEC engine.

lol, alright man, i didnt know if your statement was based on half assed knowledge or opinion based knowledge. It's cool. Some people just like the SS, in this case I can give it wiggle room considering the interior is so nice, but the old guy I saw yesterday at Exxon with a stock 05 CCSB with chrome stick ons everywhere... not so much.

dustin83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Greg, yeah its cool, I'm not looking to start any flame wars. But what do you mean half ass knowledge? Unless I am wrong, GM did not make any trucks in 95 with an SS Package, except for possibly the S-10

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well there are people who will point out random facts without really knowing wtf they are talking about (half-ass knowledge)

you are not one of those people. your fact is correct, but its mroe to the fact that you don't like it when people put SS badges on something that isnt an SS. Not trying to make you sound like an ass, or like you said start a flame war, and hopefully I didn't do that. Hopefully we got this cleared up for the both of us.