My rims and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you could get adapters

No I don't think thatd be a good idea. They stick out quite a ways the way it is now and adaptors would make that worse.. Plus I still don't know if theyd fit over the brake calipers

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
No I don't think thatd be a good idea. They stick out quite a ways the way it is now and adaptors would make that worse.. Plus I still don't know if theyd fit over the brake calipers
rims sticking out a lot is the best thing ever!

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
rims sticking out a lot is the best thing ever!

Not in my mind! Mine has about the widest stance I can handle. I dislike seeing the trucks with extreme offset rims and then spacers on top of that. As if the bearings weren't screaming the way it was with just the rims.. lol

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Not in my mind! Mine has about the widest stance I can handle. I dislike seeing the trucks with extreme offset rims and then spacers on top of that. As if the bearings weren't screaming the way it was with just the rims.. lol

yeah with 3/4ths of the tire out of the wheel wells is to much imo

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
I have the same issue. I got a good set of 17s on 6 lug 2008 suburban wheels, but my new axles are 8 lug and the steel wheels on them are 16s.