My next project.. 2000 Z71 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DHGFX4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As some of you may recall I got a beat up Suburban for $700 and fixed it up. Ive since given it to my girlfriend and its been pretty faithful to her. I missed my GMT400.. after searching for a couple weeks I found this gem. 2000 Z71, with 260k on the odometer. I just picked it up tonight. Runs and drives well just needs some TLC; both side mirrors need replacing, the bottoms of the doors are starting to rust, the hood release lever broke, its missing some interior door panel lights, and for some reason the heated seats arent working, I couldnt beat the price so I had to jump on it. It drove fine on the hour+ trip home. Hopefully she'll be just as reliable as the suburban i passed down..
You must be registered for see images

DHGFX4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Just got some tags and insurance today. Ill start tinkering with it later this week..

His and hers haha.

DHGFX4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay.. so, so far since ive owned it.. fixed the seat somewhat, fixed the rust on the bottom of the doors, did the diffueser plate mod, vortec box delete, serviced the rear end, added 6k HIDs, straightened out the front bumper, added NBS 17s, got a new, not broken, grille filler panel, replaced the driver side mirror, found/replaced two door panel light housings, replaced the broken center console lid, blacked out the bowtie (still gotta do the side ones).. now im waiting on my 8pc crystal clear light set, and fog light HIDs. Just got done with a detail.. not too shabby for almost 300k miles... next is to find a set of 285s..

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great, I always liked those, what plans you have for it?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

bigblue24

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks sweet bro love the new wheels those are the ones i wanted to put on mine

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2