My new truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have not been around in awhile because I had gotten rid of my GMT400, however a couple days ago I become a GMT400 owner again with the purchase of a 1991 GMC sierra. The truck is a extended cab short bed with 5.7/700r4 combo. I was told that it's a heavy half but I am not 100% sure. I was really wanting a 4x4 but this kind of fell in my lap. The truck runs and drives great, there is only a few things that I want to address. The A/C needs fixed as well as the speakers are blowed and all need replaced. Cosmetically, I am going to have to address the grill, headlights, turn signal lights, as well as the front bumper.
Here are some pictures to show off my new ride and thanks for allowing me to be part of the forum.
The first picture shows the truck having a 6x5.5 wheel pattern which again I was told means it was a "heavy Half" but once again I am not sure maybe some of you guys can clarify this.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
It is a heavy half

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yep no problem its actually a 2500 Light duty but same thing

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Nice truck other than the camo and tail lights.

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know I don't like the CAMO at all, however I am going to have one heck of a mess when I got take it off because someone decided it was a great Idea to use Duck tape on it and the adhesive is going to leave a nasty mess. The taillights however are probably going to stay just because my wife says she really likes them although I have been showing her some replacements that I have been looking at.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
eraser wheel or goo gone should help with the residue. Get you some LED tails... they look great!