my new ride..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
You go through vehicles like underwear haha.

I get bored easily...

Probably because of money man, many people cannot afford to fix everything that goes wrong on the 400s anymore. With these trucks being so old, many things need replacing (such as my A/C did last summer). If mine wasn't so well-kept and has no major problems right now I would probably be rollin in a NBS as well.

The extra 370 dollars I am spending on payments and full coverage as opposed to no payments and liability would pay for the repairs needed on a 400. I think you did somewhat have it right, these trucks are old, not many people like to be rolling around in an old vehicle and let's be honest with ourselves this bodystyle is not a classic bu any means and has a ways to go before it is one. So for the time being they are just old.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is what it will look like with the rims your wanting:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

That is a super clean very nice looking 04 model truck for sale localy. The guy running the car lot has been driving it for the past 6-7 months or so and just now put it out for sale at 9k. It has 233k though and if not for that I would have already been up there trying to get it. I know it may sound funny but I'm just leary of it with that kinda milage. Even though my '98 just rolled 238k...

Here is a link to the add with more pictures. It is fully loaded and it says the engine has been rebuilt about 60k ago. The paint is still very nice with a deep gloss and you would never think it has that kinda milage from looking at it. Its a bad ass truck, my wife hates going by there cause I always slow down to look at it....

http://www.kftrucks.com/inventory.aspx?mk=GMC

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I get bored easily...

The extra 370 dollars I am spending on payments and full coverage as opposed to no payments and liability would pay for the repairs needed on a 400. I think you did somewhat have it right, these trucks are old, not many people like to be rolling around in an old vehicle and let's be honest with ourselves this bodystyle is not a classic bu any means and has a ways to go before it is one. So for the time being they are just old.

Ya, you are right about the payments. haha, but sometimes people can be way over their head in repairs and maintenance costs. No, these aren't classics, yet, just old trucks as of right now. If any of us manage to keep it when they are classics though, that would be cool. With the way fuel costs are right now, and the economy on top of it, I might have to go for some kind of car or something in the future. Who knows...

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the truck is paid for so I'm good there lol.. I just wanted a nice DD I was really looking at a 96 to 99 4door dually but there just isn't many of them for sale these days that isn't broke down needs a lot of work or if there nice there still high priced.. here in Texas a dually is used for what it is.. a work truck or pulling so there falling apart..

Sewlow its a 5.3