My new to me, Corvette.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sweet. My car is a 1979, so the 79 brochure fits perfectly. 78, and 79, are pretty much the same car, but 79, has the upgrades that the pace car had. Seats ECT. 79 was the last year with the 140 MPH speed-o. I really wanted ether a 78 or 79, but definitely like the seats in the 79 better. Mine has a set of custom Mazda Miata seats that have been retro fit, and covered for a Vette. I do have the OE seats, but they need to be recovered. Maybe I will do that later. I wanted to send you a video, of a guy, I saw the other day on FB, but couldn't find it. He fixes his neighbors car, the the neighbor says, man, your a mechanic, an electrician, a carpenter, a roofer, how did you learn to do all of that, did you go to trade school. And the guy replies, no, I grew up poor. It was ether learn how to do things myself, or die. I also grew up poor, so I get it, and that why I can do so many things now. I hate to spend money, but I will when I need to. How much do you want for the Corvette paper work.