my new ride..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im fixing to sale the wifes 99 ford F150 to get her a 98 4 door tahoe

i will be pulling a trailer with this truck all over tx this year so going 4/6 is out.. but if i wasnt pull a trailer then i would for sure do a 4/6..

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
you're right, i forgot for a min what you told me you were hauling. my dad only pulls 2 motorcycles behind his truck and the helper bags do their job

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah im just pulling a small 7x10 trailer both mowers are around 1200lbs but sometime in the summber i will have one that is around 400lbs.. so 2/4 will be good for a DD and still use it as a truck lol

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Whats with all of you jumpinmg ship to the NBS recently??? :shrug: At this rate, we'll be a forum of 12 in no time!

Probably because of money man, many people cannot afford to fix everything that goes wrong on the 400s anymore. With these trucks being so old, many things need replacing (such as my A/C did last summer). If mine wasn't so well-kept and has no major problems right now I would probably be rollin in a NBS as well.