My new project truck: '99 K2500 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
So took that drive earlier. Elise handled the road in 2wd just fine. Also have way more snow now.
And I find it interesting. In pictures, those next generation wheels look great. But everytime I see them on her in person, they just don't look that good. I don't understand it.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Niiiiiiiice!!!!!!! Ride totally banging bro!!! Wow look at those seats they look like a luxury yacht chairs!! And the 50/50 split I only searched for the 50/50 split on my Escalade but if one was nice enough with barn doors I would’ve settled but always be in wanting of the 50/50 lol! And for guy who lost out always put your money out never take the word of someone outta state to trust you to actually show up and they probably had a few “promises” made to them before hand. So ot sucks you didn’t get there to get it. But even if you say your on your way money down to secure it always if it’s really worth it. Any & everything worth while goes quick!

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Yes!! They honestly don’t go to sorry but you’re absolutely right!! And really they are just ugly they give the newer ones that are HD just enough style but it’s function over looks especially in the wheels Dept. You need bit of chrome on your wheels to help the other bits of chrome all work together to catch your eye or balance out the tri colors white,black and chrome on the outside. just like art you can’t have a super busy painting with a spot for your eyes to “rest” a non busy spot it’s just how our eyes work. Definitely get new wheels if you can not trying to be mean just being honest.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Yes!! They honestly don’t go to sorry but you’re absolutely right!! And really they are just ugly they give the newer ones that are HD just enough style but it’s function over looks especially in the wheels Dept. You need bit of chrome on your wheels to help the other bits of chrome all work together to catch your eye or balance out the tri colors white,black and chrome on the outside. just like art you can’t have a super busy painting with a spot for your eyes to “rest” a non busy spot it’s just how our eyes work. Definitely get new wheels if you can not trying to be mean just being honest.

I've got a 4 piece set of the fabled PY0s sitting in the "shop" waiting to get the tires off and then refinished. One of them is peeling like a sunburned Irishman. Just need to find one or two more, then I can have a nice matching full full set that will allow me to do 5 tire rotations.