my cheapo ebay headlights and they fit really good, IMO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No they did not bolt right on this way I worked on them some, sealed them etc. but figured I'd share so others know you too can make them fit nicely if you do the work.

You must be registered for see images attach

I need to work on the PS a lil' still is kinda tilted barely,

yes they do stick out from the grille a tad, most do even the tyc's I've seen pics of..

I used the mounts that came with them also, not stock ones.

All of my lights are ebay cheapo's the corners, parklights and headlights, so is my taillighta for that matter.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what parts/areas did you have to modify to get them fitted ?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mostly just the brackets, I had to drill the outer holes downwards, that allowed me to raise that outer edge up on both lights since they sat slanted on both sides, and when you look at the back they had a little stub or plastic like a stud for alignment, had to snip that off to move them up. Then I just clear siliconed around the edge all the way around.

Others had complained the bulbs fit loosely, so for my I used some washers on each of the 3 screws to hold the bulbs good and solid.

Mine do stick out as you can see Chris, some have ones that do, some don't, maybe mine do because of the 88-93 grille.

The other thing was the adjusters they were a joke, just fell apart, so you had to have the grille out to adjust them so I went to lowes bought 8 nuts and big washers, put a washer and nut in front of and behind the 2 adjusters on each light, so it's like a jamb nut, back one off tighten the other thus adjusting the lights, then tighten the other, still requires the grille to be removed the aim them, but hey I shouldn't need to do it more then once. I hope LOL.

For me the mounting bolts hit my rad support so I had to beat some clearance into it. I'm gonna go back later and cut it out, clean it up nice and all. The 2 that stick up thru the top are the ones I'm talking about, again might be due to it being an 88?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man they really did.

actually gonna sell the old ones to my uncle for his wife's explorer.

gmcz71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i paid around $80 for my black and chrome euros, with free shipping, they fit great, just needa work on the sealing, almost everyone fogs when i wash it, and the corner lenses stay fully fogged 24/7-365