My beyond midlife crisis build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SouthJerseySteve

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good, should have taken out door handles, masking those tight handles like that just leaves a spot for the paint and clear to start peeling. Even tight rubber around a windshield or rear glass should have a piece of rope put behind it so paint can be blown under it to keep from peeling.

I agree Deadbeat,,, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. This was done as a favor to me At cost.. Less than a 4-6 lowering kit. Being my daily driver I just didn't have the time to go the extra mile right now..

SouthJerseySteve

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hehehe! The symptoms of 'The Disease' have no patience! Like Uncle Ted says..."Got you in a stranglehold, baaabay!"

Been busy fixing the kids cars the last week or so.. Picked up the truck from paint on Saturday.. Body looks great now! Wheels, tires and ride height now completely suck! Lol I took phone pics but no justice... Gonna break out my Cannon and take some better pics to post..

SouthJerseySteve

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a fan of lowered trucks but I have a feeling yours is gonna look pretty good when you're done :waytogo:

Thanks Grandpa, you have too much faith in me! Lol.. This is my first lowered build, I was never really a fan either. Always had lifted 4x4's but then the bug bit me.. Lol the lowered trucks on this site are really sharp looking, as well as the lifted. I'm building this truck to mess with all the Mustangs and challengers out there..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseamani55