My baby--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey just read thru your thread and first of all I love your ex-cab , as far as my opinion on the crew cab (not that you care ) Is go for it as long as its not gonna break you . If it was just a super clean rcsb or ecsb I'd say no , but those trucks are super rare ( I only seen 1 or 2 in person ) and you dont know when you will find another .
Oh and hi from Bossier lol

Actually have a guy and his son coming to look at my RCSB today about buying it, so then it would be a def that I would get the crew. And its nice to see someone else from the area on here! Good ol Louisiana! haha

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Go for it man do it! Life is extremely way too short to not do/have exactly what you want. If it takes a little hustle to get it done then hustle! I have to do stuff like this all the time on a smaller scale to get things done for mine. You deserve it so make it happen.

Don't forget to spray the engine bay plastics and stuff on the RCSB with tire shine so it looks like new! and obviously just generally clean her up.

Keep us updated.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Go for it man do it! Life is extremely way too short to not do/have exactly what you want. If it takes a little hustle to get it done then hustle! I have to do stuff like this all the time on a smaller scale to get things done for mine. You deserve it so make it happen.

Don't forget to spray the engine bay plastics and stuff on the RCSB with tire shine so it looks like new! and obviously just generally clean her up.

Keep us updated.
His dad stopped by work yesterday to glance it over, and he likes it. The truck needs a fender and the hood painted, but its a '95 with only 113k on it, and just a tight a truck as can be. I hate to sell it, but if I can grab a crew out of the deal, I'm all about it! lol I'm gonna go out in a sec and take some pics of the regular cab, cause I haven't done so since I got it. Its an everyday driver, so its dirty, and the whole truck could afford a paint job, as its all scratched up from the previous owner, but I pulled the old work truck interior as soon as I got it, and went back in with charcoal grey carpet, denali bucket seats and a denali center console.
And yeah, even if it doesn't sell to this guy and his son I believe I'm going to go try to get the crew anyway, and just set the RCSB out front with a for sale sign in it.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any updates?

Busy few days ahead! Lol the guy is coming to buy my reg cab monday, the crew cab is being held for me and ill be picking it up monday as well. Somewhere during the day I still have to manage my 9 to 5 job. Lol Then tuesday morning im going to get the new crew insured and all that good stuff, work my 9 to 5 and then leave at 6 Florida bound for vacation. Ill try to throw some pics up of the crew when I get it. Exterior is pretty rough, but I already have a bed for it, and since my bagged truck is now my project, ill be swapping that front end on to the crew! Can't wait to get started!

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So, got back from vacation day before yesterday, sold the regular cab yesterday, and bought my new truck this morning. How about some opinions?? Also, this will be my DD/tow pig, so I don't want it too low, but I need ideas on what size drop, as well as which wheels to throw on?? They will be 20s, just want some opinions on which ones! Thanks in advance guys, hope you enjoy! And sorry about the crappy cell phone pics and dark, just got home from a friends wedding
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

--Josh

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice truck, I would go somewhere in the area of 3-5 drop for a DD towpig.

How exactly can I get a 3/5 though?? Nobody makes that, that I'm aware of. Also, no matter what I go with, I'm going to add in the air helper bags in the rear to help when pulling heavier loads

Last edited: