My baby--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Even though she is about to go under the knife again, figured I'd throw up a few of my 98. She's bagged, but not a logical setup for me anymore, so I'm about to rip the bags out, and bring her back up a little. Any ideas would be great! Hope yall enjoy!
Before bags (about how I want to bring it back up to):
You must be registered for see images attach

Sold the wheels and colormatched front end:

And how she sits after bags:

I sold the Boss 304s for some stupid reason, and she has literally been sitting at the house since. Its always a possibility to turn her into a long-term project, but either way, the current bag setup has to go. Anyone that was member on the other forums may remember the screwing I got when it was bagged, by BNC Offroad, but thats another story. Throw some ideas my ways guys. Thanks
--Josh

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice truck man, i vote that you go pr-touring with it, custom 4link rear set up, all that good stuff

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
nice truck man! id say paint your mirrors and door handles and maybe a shaved rollpan? i dunno looks clean and simple the way it sits now. my front end is gonna look like yours pretty soon except im gonna keep the chrome around my grill and also add a cowl hood. and i love your headlights! do you have a part number for them or are they just ordinary halos?

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice truck man! id say paint your mirrors and door handles and maybe a shaved rollpan? i dunno looks clean and simple the way it sits now. my front end is gonna look like yours pretty soon except im gonna keep the chrome around my grill and also add a cowl hood. and i love your headlights! do you have a part number for them or are they just ordinary halos?

Just ordinary halos. Rollpan was done before I parked it, and mirrors and handles were soon to come. I just don't know if I want to redo the bag setup or bring it back up to an everyday truck. Decisions, decisions! lol