My 99 Yukon Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I need to finish cleaning on them a little... But after 2 years of searching I finally found a set of Denali seats locally. I'll snap some better pictures over the weekend...
You must be registered for see images attach

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I like the two tone, but I hate the headrests on those things. I don't know why, but they look funky to me.

Glad you found some. Some of the Esky, Denali, and Tahoe Limited parts for these trucks are really becoming hard to find.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. Yeah, my back killed me on the stock cloth seats.

I like the two tone, but I hate the headrests on those things. I don't know why, but they look funky to me.

Glad you found some. Some of the Esky, Denali, and Tahoe Limited parts for these trucks are really becoming hard to find.

I'm actually not 100% sold on the headrests myself... They are HUGE! Next time I'm at the junk yard I'm gonna grab a light grey leather headrest from a regular Tahoe or something and see how it matches up. If it looks good, I may just buy a whole set to swap em out.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
2" Block & Crank. Got an alignment and also $750 worth of balljoints, idler & pitman arm... :gunner:

BRADG98

Reaction score
I've sort of got the same truck. Was wondering how the ride is after the blocks?

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
2" Block & Crank. Got an alignment and also $750 worth of balljoints, idler & pitman arm... :gunner:

You should remove the moulding :deal:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
I love all of the subtle changes you've made to the interior of it. The stock fog light switch and eventual auxilary switch just add to the cleanliness of the updates.

Looks awesome so far. The tb crank and rear blocks definitely helped changed the look.