my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Still undecided about the bumper.. wanna pull it in some, but pulling the sides in ima have to make it a painted bumper

Last edited:

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Other than body dropping the front half, before that i started some on the interior.. made it a double din and putting the air guages in the airbag deleat pocket.. got some more pics of what i did, but its killing my phone uploading and switchen pages to post..

You must be registered for see images attach

Looks great man!!! How much did the double din dash kit run you, if you don't mind me asking :)

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
all custom DD FYI

im considering doing mine or not to do... i have a kenwood DD dvd radio now but i dont know if i want to go thru all that work right now when i already have so much work TO DO ALREADY! hell i listed it on craigslist already but i want 300 for it or ill keep it. just paid almost 200bucks for the new monitor for it. :( if i can make 60ish bucks profit off it ill let it go. otherwise ill keep it for the future project myself.LOL hell i got a alpine flip out unit already so im good. and if i ever do DD my truck the flip out is going in my 66impala for sure!

Reaction score
Yeah, lol... Its two dash clusters chopped up and melted back into awhat it is now.. Someone does sell a kit where its already done but i believe its like almost 200..
Addiction2bass, you should snatch one from the junk yard and tinker with it.. Then just swap em out later..

Reaction score
Melted the pieces together with a solder iron, this pic was taken about half way thru.. took about three hours of melting in plastic. But i was bored...lol

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Melted the pieces together with a solder iron, this pic was taken about half way thru.. took about three hours of melting in plastic. But i was bored...lol

Looks like it came out Great man!!! Good job!!!

Reaction score
Started the glasswork on the door panels too.. major PITA..lol. havent decided what i wanna do to them so itll sit like this till then.