my 96 two door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

achevyman1956

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

some pictures are when i had my rally wheels off my 87 silverado and knock offs. I do currently have true duels 40 series flowmasters. umm billet grill pretty much anything you can bolt on. Cowl hood coming soon after deployment. Cant wait to get back to the states. The jacked up z71 was on base in mayport, fl. that truck was amazing especially with the straight axle and everything. Never found out who owned it. More to come when i can get back to work on it.

achevyman1956

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i looked through a couple pages of you build. you have a really clean truck. In the first few pictures you have smoked tailights, what did you use on your tailights. i used vht or whatever from autozone. yours look really good.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I use a custom mix of transtar clear and dupont black on all the lights I can also do cnady mix of other colors on the liguts as well

achevyman1956

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
as far as the body and suspensions. i have a set of two inch drop spindles and rear leafs. 20x8.5 novas i had posted. cowl hood and get rid of the rood rack. pretty much what everyone does to these things. im gonna two tone it. black and blue at the body line. the interior is all dark blue and its really clean. wished i had pictures. as far as the running gear the most i want is a posi traction rear end if i could find another one out of a truck or tahoe. the 5.7 is strong as it is. i really just want to drive it. i was debating on putting caddy tailights, but your tail light job has me interested in just staying with stock lights. ive ordered all the leds for inside. black n blue really. just gonna have a simple and clean hoe, nothing crazy.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Looks good man, Its nice to have another 2dr 2wd on here .You said something about a deployment , what branch are you in ? Im a B-52 Crew chief at Barksdale.

Edit: justy saw you last post ,I love those KMC Novas Good choice :headbang:

Last edited:

achevyman1956

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
navy ddg 68 USS THE SULLIVANS out of mayport, fl. im a radar tech, 4 months left.

Novas do look good. or torq thrust 2s. i know everyone has em but they look good on just about anything