My 96 k1500 centurion crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-1500-crew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep they extended the cab/body. It was a factory single cab short bed

96-1500-crew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven't posted on here in awhile, been busy with a new job and life in general, but a couple weeks ago a friend picked up a 99 Tahoe (obs) for parts, he had no use for the motor and sold it to me for $200! That got my motivation back so I started back in on the truck, put the motor in, new clutch, new slave, and it's alive! Of course I have a pesky pocket of air trapped somewhere making it a ***** to get into gear but I'm going to tackle that tomorrow, along with putting in new carpet. Hopefully in the next week or two I'm going to pick up a 14bolt sf for it (rear brakes need replaced so might as well do it now).

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Sounds good.man good to see you workin on her

sent from my Big Block powered phone

96-1500-crew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still having problems with the clutch. I can't seem to get it bled all the way,it's so close, but it still drags. Its hard to get into gear and shift at slow speeds.. Either there is still a small pocket of air in there or the clutch fork is bent. I'm going to try to bleed it some more tomorrow. Besides that its running great!

stevensb

Reaction score
I saw that ad when doing a local CL search.. I didn't pay attention to where it was, but I know I saw that ad. Strange