My 96 k1500 centurion crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-1500-crew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I started putting the doghouse back on the truck last night, new drivers fender, new inner federwells, new set of fender flares all the way around, new grille and new bumper.

You must be registered for see images attach

Still need to find new carpet, and a used motor so I can drive it while I build the old one and hunt for axles and springs. Hopefully by the end of August she'll be on the road.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
lookin good man nice to see ya makin progress

96-1500-crew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! Yea I don't think ile have any trouble keeping myself working on it because I want to drive the damn thing! I drove it home from the last owners and that's it, whenever I catch myself procrastinating I just look at my old pics and it brings the motivation right back :)

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
haha there ya go! whatd you do with the grille guard that was on it?

96-1500-crew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right before I sold the truck I sold it to a friend, I want something on the front but I think I'm going to put a ranch hand style bumper on it after I get the motor and axles done

96-1500-crew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I forgot I had a screen capture of the ad for the truck, says nothing about the paint falling off the roof, and I love how it said "slight miss in motor". er barely ran, burnt more oil that gas lol! The tailgate was black from it!

You must be registered for see images attach

No idea where he read that there were only 3 produced in 96.. He just said he read it on the Internet... Lol