My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Looks great man , how does it ride?

Right now with no shocks it rides like a boat lol.

I have to reset the pinion angle and weld in the axle brackets cause it keeps spinning. I'm also gonna get the shocks bolted up in the back and try to finish mounting them on the front.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Not much of an up date but the truck has been holding up and driving great so far. Me and a buddy took it to Texas weekend before last for Turkey Drag in Tyler. Found a pic online of some show coverage it made.

You must be registered for see images attach

Hopefully after the first of the year I will start making some progress again when work pics back.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Truck look's good at the show, I guess I am going to have to try to make it down to Turkey Drag next year, it's looking like a pretty good show!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
LOL! Draggin' turkeys! Only in Texas, I guess.

Everytime I see your truck, it inspires me to get back to work on mine. Although it's nice & sunny here, right now, it's just too damn cold! My tools would probably be warmer in the freezer. (Hmmm...there's an ex-wife joke in there somewhere!)

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Truck look's good at the show, I guess I am going to have to try to make it down to Turkey Drag next year, it's looking like a pretty good show!

Thanks man. Yea the show is definitely a good one. Heres a pic of just part of the show grounds.

You must be registered for see images

That truck looks badass so take it off mautified and keep wrenchin lol

I don't plan on getting rid of it unless I get an offer for a dually, crew cab, or two door hoe, which I doubt will happen unless I get 96twodoors ho lol. I find the retarded offers entertaining lol.

Whos that on your tailgate .......im callin "to catch a predator"

You must be registered for see images

:roflsquared::roflsquared::roflsquared:

sick truck, never really liked maroon but i do laid out with the Boss's
Thanks man

Great looking truck!
Thanks

I am going to try and get out and tinker with the truck a little this weekend. I forgot I still have that jeep steering shaft to try and install so I may try to do that along with pics and a write up for others interested in eliminating the rag joint. Depending on how smooth that goes I may try to get the front shocks mounted up or notch the front of the frame for the tie rods that may be next weekend though.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I don't plan on getting rid of it unless I get an offer for a dually, crew cab, or two door hoe, which I doubt will happen unless I get 96twodoors ho lol. I find the retarded offers entertaining lol.

Those are acceptable trades 96twoddors looks real good specailly the tails lol No but for real Id like to have it