My 91

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sepe91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my 91 k2500 325,000km

You must be registered for see images attach

two bottom pics was when i first bought my truck i'v done TBI mods, TB spacer,
K&N drop in, 3inch exhaust with a magnaflow muffler and a tansgo hd2 shift kit after i cracked the 4l80E case.
Currently deciding on if i want to lift it or not, and startin to plan an engine rebuild for it tell me what u think any opinions or ideas?

sepe91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got new stock grill im thinkin of painting black with clear head lights and parking lights. Im just waiting for the end of winter to put them on. And iv been thinkin of getting a set of the new tow mirrors and put them on my truck.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldn't do either, I got the same grille in chrome on mine, love it, don't want to change it, and I just ordered a set of mirrors like yours to put on mine.

them tow mirrors are just too big IMO.

really clean truck for it's age and miles, only things I'd do is loose the camper top unless you use it alot, paint the cab crner to match and paint the fender flares to match too. I'd paint the door handles as well, maybe remove the bumper push things on the front, and maybe even the impact strip as well.

I'd rebuild the motor if you got the time cash or know how and such, just for good measures, then lift, bigger tires, regear etc.

sepe91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yup cab corner hasnt been painted yet cause im saving for a full paint job. cannopy is usualy only on in the summer when i go camping other wise it's off. And ya i want to get a new fron bumper without the impact strip and bumper gaurd things. If i dont go for the tow mirrors id be keeping these stock ones i like them, only reason i was gonna go for tow mirrors is cause i tow quiet a bit.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
yup cab corner hasnt been painted yet cause im saving for a full paint job. cannopy is usualy only on in the summer when i go camping other wise it's off. And ya i want to get a new fron bumper without the impact strip and bumper gaurd things. If i dont go for the tow mirrors id be keeping these stock ones i like them, only reason i was gonna go for tow mirrors is cause i tow quiet a bit.

i have the tow mirrors and i love them they can seem big but you also have a big truck so i think they will look great on there id say get some for it