My 1999 Yukon(gmt400) problem, the 2 front wheels are turned inward.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Okay, I came back home to my uncles place to see what was the problem with the truck not turning since my uncle talked to me on the phone about it a week ago. And the problem I'm just seeing now is that the 2 front wheels are turned inward; The left one is turned right while the right one is turned left.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Might be more than just an alignment to fix it. If the wheels are really turned in your looking at replacing parts (possibly tie rods like Truckin said). Did you get pictures of the wheels?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
If that's what you have to do, buy a complete front-end rebuild kit. Upper/lower ball joints, tie rod ends, idler & pitman arm. Better safe than sorry.

Reaction score
Might be more than just an alignment to fix it. If the wheels are really turned in your looking at replacing parts (possibly tie rods like Truckin said). Did you get pictures of the wheels?

I don't have the pictures of the wheels, but I did get a good look at the left side of the wheel behind it and saw that the bolt(along with ball joint) had came off the tie-rod which is an easy fix.