My 1998 k1500 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Hahaha I've wanted to get rid of them so bad believe me but there's two things keeping me from doing it:
1) they've been on there so long I don't want to take them off and have some paint come off or rust (I doubt the rust.. this truck has none)
2) I don't wanna break the brackets

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just posted this in the member truck thread but i will here too. If you have an aftermarket radio, pull your stock cd player and put a cb there. Plan on making a plate for mine to clean it up just havent yet. And just pull the steps! Youll love the new and better look!
You must be registered for see images attach
and heres some motivation to get rid of the steps-

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Thanks man.. your truck looks excellent by the way, how much did one of those hoods set you back? I've been debating putting one on my truck

They can be had for a decent price off of Summit Racing. If you do decide on one I suggest the Goodmark hood as it is all steel and is the best quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
They can be had for a decent price off of Summit Racing. If you do decide on one I suggest the Goodmark hood as it is all steel and is the best quality.

Thanks, I'll check it out if I ever get some extra cash on me.. I'm kinda running on just gas money right now cause I'm stuck with lots of school work and can't find time for a job

Just posted this in the member truck thread but i will here too. If you have an aftermarket radio, pull your stock cd player and put a cb there. Plan on making a plate for mine to clean it up just havent yet. And just pull the steps! Youll love the new and better look!

It's funny.. just a few days ago I put a new Pioneer radio in the truck and figured I may as well pull the old CD player and stick a CB in there but I wasn't sure if there were any quality CB's that small... how do you like yours?

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Added a flowmaster dual exhaust on a while back so here's a picture... the picture makes it look funny cause I couldn't get on the ground and take the picture cause it just rained
it looks good trust me

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey man, sorry getting back so late. My cobra cb works fine but since i put it in ive unhooked the antennas and took them off. I never used it because nobody i drive with has one, but its there. Lol

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Hey man, sorry getting back so late. My cobra cb works fine but since i put it in ive unhooked the antennas and took them off. I never used it because nobody i drive with has one, but its there. Lol

Thanks.. I'll probably get a CB similar if I do get one. Nobody ever uses them yourself included and that's why I may not even bother but it is cool