My 1998 k1500 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
I'm new to this website (this is my first post) so I figured I'd just post some pictures of my truck I bought from my dad not too long ago. It's super clean and I intend to keep it that way
Not the greatest pictures but I'll post more if anyone's interested.. these are all I got for now

You must be registered for see images attach

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Last one I just found... by the way if anyone knows why my pictures show up smaller than other people's (is it because I took it with an iPhone?) It would be nice to know why.... it's kind of bothering me

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
:welcome: Nice truck! You posted them as attachments. Make an account with photobucket and copy the IMG code and paste in the reply box.

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice truck! Wish my black shined like that! And nice wheels! Reminds me of my truck alot

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tip: Don't use photobucket, it's outdated and lame. Make an account on Imgur instead! Nice truck!

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Very nice truck! Wish my black shined like that! And nice wheels! Reminds me of my truck alot

Thanks... trucks in real nice shape and it shines great.. a little Meguiar's black quick wax always helps... The wheels and tires I got as a set off eBay.. I believe they are off a 2010 Silverado or Tahoe z71 if I'm not mistaken

Nice truck! You posted them as attachments. Make an account with photobucket and copy the IMG code and paste in the reply box.

Thanks.. I couldn't seem to figure that out for the life of me.. I'll repost the pictures later once I got that account set up

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks... trucks in real nice shape and it shines great.. a little Meguiar's black quick wax always helps... The wheels and tires I got as a set off eBay.. I believe they are off a 2010 Silverado or Tahoe z71 if I'm not mistaken

Thanks.. I couldn't seem to figure that out for the life of me.. I'll repost the pictures later once I got that account set up

Mine are off a 12 silvy. Wrapped in some duratracs though. Plans for your truck?

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Mine are off a 12 silvy. Wrapped in some duratracs though. Plans for your truck?

I plan to keep it mostly simple.. Eventually I want to put a 6 inch lift and 35's on it but that's nowhere near in the future. I already put a Flowmaster cat-back exhaust with a 70 series muffler (it sounds strong with no drone) and just added a pioneer head unit.. thinking about adding a subwoofer and possibly a CB radio if I can do it neatly

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
oh, and he had a point about photobucket. It gave me a virus. I use imgur now and it loads soooo much faster...

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Alright here's the pictures now