my 1996 dd project in the works..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I am new to this and I just wanted to post some pics of my truck. Used to be gold painted burnt orange. Actually is getting bagged this week!! I ordered some boss 332 22inch gonna run 265 35 22 s. Got the tire size off a forum I posted when I was gonna do a drop kit. Ordered smoothie bumper, new grill and all lights as well all clear. Rollpan also gettin put on. I added led blue to dash cluster and used esky cluster needles.

nickl011

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharp lookin truck! Cant wait to see it with the drop! What style wheels do you have in mind?

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments

I ordered some boss 332 rims 22x9.5 as for interior not sure what i am gonna do yet. The only interior mods so far are LEDs and esky needles on original cluster. I Plan on smoothing and painting interior later. I should have new pics with bags done within the next week or so.

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well just an update truck should be done in about two weeks. I was lucky enough to find a fiberglass snugtop for 40 bucks on cl and all it needed was colormatch and shocks. I will post picks when done. I also picked up some LED tails from custom06 still waiting on smoothie and rollpan and grill to ship as well

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh yeah and went with boss 335s instead all chrome

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's going to look good with the 335's, I can't wait to see pics!
Hey thanks bro! Been saving up for a long time and it's finally getting some stuff done. I can't wait but still so much more I wanna do! But will be a little longer and more saving!!

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well just an update... Truck is done getting bagged.. However the guy i bought rims from is a ******!! He sold me rims with wrong offset in 335s!! I am stuck with brand new 335s 20 offset! Rims hit fenders fenders have been rolled they avoided me and calls for weeks and now they won't even make it right. I told him what offset and he still ordered wrong! Now I am screwed and gotta sell these so I can get some new ones. They havent even been driven on!! This sucks!! I want my truck back. Bag setup is nice however did a 6 link slam bags dc 7500 compressor and running two nitrogen bottles. Shaved tailgate molded in rollpan