my 1996 dd project in the works..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That sucks buddy, always hate to hear about these shady ass shops screwing people over. Hopefully works out for ya man, cause I like your truck, the color is killer!!!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well just an update... Truck is done getting bagged.. However the guy i bought rims from is a ******!! He sold me rims with wrong offset in 335s!! I am stuck with brand new 335s 20 offset! Rims hit fenders fenders have been rolled they avoided me and calls for weeks and now they won't even make it right. I told him what offset and he still ordered wrong! Now I am screwed and gotta sell these so I can get some new ones. They havent even been driven on!! This sucks!! I want my truck back. Bag setup is nice however did a 6 link slam bags dc 7500 compressor and running two nitrogen bottles. Shaved tailgate molded in rollpan
Man that suck's about the rim's, I had a similar thing happen when I bagged mine, it took forever to get it straightened out. I am glad to hear that your bag setup is good though, do you have any pics?

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll try to get some pics of set up! I'm outta town working. Yeah that guy screwed up an said he ain't fixin it! So I might have a buyer for wheels I hope it goes thru! I am wanting the u2 55s they are similar! Hey thanks about compliments about truck! I am thinking about scufffing it keeping orange as base coat and spraying a gold candy.. What do ya think? That's in the future though! Gotta save some more the wife is tired of me putting more into it! But I'll never be done! Nothin better than an obs!!

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well it's been a while since I've been on here. My truck getting bagged has been a nightmare to say the least. It's supposed to be finished within a week or two we will see.. I ended up keeping wheels and getting some tubulars built for front shortened for wheels to tuck. Bought another compressor running 2 , a 10 gallon air tank and two nitrogen bottles for when I wanna play around. I hope to have it done this week or next week we shall see...I also sold all my stereo compenents and got some different stuff gonna run four sundown audio sa 8's gonna run 400 rms to each should be pretty sick

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Well it's been a while since I've been on here. My truck getting bagged has been a nightmare to say the least. It's supposed to be finished within a week or two we will see.. I ended up keeping wheels and getting some tubulars built for front shortened for wheels to tuck. Bought another compressor running 2 , a 10 gallon air tank and two nitrogen bottles for when I wanna play around. I hope to have it done this week or next week we shall see...I also sold all my stereo compenents and got some different stuff gonna run four sundown audio sa 8's gonna run 400 rms to each should be pretty sick

anxious to see some pics... nothing worse than a well thought-out project taking so many curves and bumps.. it sucks.