My 1996 Centurion CCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
That's gonna look great!!
Missing the cupholder!!! It took me forever to find one. I finally ran across one a while back and snagged it.
I almost gutted mine but ended up leaving the sub. I'm glad I did! I hooked it up to a 600w amp and have been beating the hell out of it since. I figured I'd blow it right away but it won't die! I'm impressed how much bass that little sub puts out.
You need any other parts for your console? I usually see 1 or 2 when I'm at the junk yards.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's gonna look great!!
Missing the cupholder!!! It took me forever to find one. I finally ran across one a while back and snagged it.
I almost gutted mine but ended up leaving the sub. I'm glad I did! I hooked it up to a 600w amp and have been beating the hell out of it since. I figured I'd blow it right away but it won't die! I'm impressed how much bass that little sub puts out.
You need any other parts for your console? I usually see 1 or 2 when I'm at the junk yards.

Just the cup holder for the back of the console and the part where the cd changer goes the storage box (I think that's what it's called) would be nice also. I don't want to mess with adding the sub and all not sure it even has the rest to put it back in it. But hey I appreciate it thanks.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I need something for the cd changer hole, also. I tossed the changer when I put mine in. I haven't seen anything that would go in place or it.

We have a ton of plastic stock at work, I keep planning on fabbing something up to fit in there and never get around to it.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need something for the cd changer hole, also. I tossed the changer when I put mine in. I haven't seen anything that would go in place or it.

We have a ton of plastic stock at work, I keep planning on fabbing something up to fit in there and never get around to it.

On mine they broke quite a bit of the plastic from that box to remove the cd changer. I was just hoping to get another one maybe in a little better shape than mine is in. I might have to fabricate something as well to make it look decent. Thanks tho i appreciate it.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
You mean the inside of the console, like the insert for the storage bin?
If it's not 1,000° and 150% humidity tomorrow I'm gonna head to the yards. I almost always run across those consoles, I'll pick one up if you want (provided I can pull it apart wearing finger splints on broken fingers on both hands LOL)
I always keep an eye out for cup holders... But so far only found one.