my 1994 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mate, I am really sorry to hear this. You can only hope that seeing her friend in hospital, and in a coma, that it gives her a reason to re-evaluate her own actions and realize that she is only going to hurt herself if she doesn't sort her life out soon. Sometimes going to a hospital and seeing the real life implications can be that gut punch that wakes you up to the fact that life is real and people do die from doing stupid stuff.
It did not. Hospital released her to our custody today. Wife and I talked w hospital social worker and with our CPS point of contact in a private meeting without Grac. If we didnt sign her out, CPS would call it child abandonment. We told her Grac would not come back home. And if we brought her here, she would just leave. They said to take her wherever she wants to go then. We are to have a CPS meeting May 2nd, and our CPS contact called APD and didnt get anywhere with them. They told her point blank that they are going to do nothing about any this. They never planned to. I told CPS that by next week she could be the one back in here in a coma, or we could be identifying her body in the city morgue by then.

So my G.A.S. meter towards APD now is moved to negative 6. And my Give A $hit towards the local PD is gone. Grac said she has no plans on stopping what she is doing, and was awful towards everyone in the hospital that was trying to help her. CPS point of contact says she knows it's not the parents, but is because of the child and her issues. Unfortunately a law was passed here that the parents cannot give up their rights and pass off their kid to the state anymore. If there was ever a textbook case for signing over your kid to the state, this would be it.

They recommended us take her to a drug and alcohol treatment place in Trent Tx. This place is hours from here. And if theres one thing about Grac we know, it's that she wont do something unless she wants to. I told them, how do you suppose I get her in the car if she dont want to go? Tackle her, hog tie her and throw her in the trunk? I told them that place doesnt accept my insurance, and she will go through the motions just to get out and go back to doing bennys. In the end I will be out a wad of cash I cannot afford to be out of, and for nothing. Benadryl is her drug of choice. She says she steals it from walmart, CVS , or Walgreens. Well this is how it is I guess. At least for now. I still plan to write that letter and send it.

Last edited:

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As parents we have no rights, but bare all of the responsibility. You are right when you say that "she has to want to" otherwise there is no point even trying. We are having a problem in NZ with out of control youth and so many jump in and ask where are the parents, why aren't they being held responsible. If we as much as give them a clip around the ear we will be taken straight to jail for child abuse and the kids are taught this in school. We have 4 children, all have the same parents, and they are all totally different. They all had the same rules, same education, same opportunities to live great lives but our eldest is just like your daughter and as a result we are raising her son who just turned 8 years old. He is a great kid, but who is to say that he won't end up just like his mum? Who knows, but the point is it's not always the parents fault, we have a damn hard time of it as it is. We are not only battling against adolescence, but the schools are actively trying to separate the kids from their families an behalf of the government and their ******** curriculum. When our eldest started going off the rails we went to the school for help and advise but ended up walking out after 10 minutes as they immediately turned on my wife and I and placed all of the blame on us for not giving in to our daughters wishes and accepting her lifestyle choices. Just know that you are not alone and there are far more parents in our situations than most people realize. Every week I meet another person raising their grandkids because their own kids are too irresponsible to even take care of themselves.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As parents we have no rights, but bare all of the responsibility. You are right when you say that "she has to want to" otherwise there is no point even trying. We are having a problem in NZ with out of control youth and so many jump in and ask where are the parents, why aren't they being held responsible. If we as much as give them a clip around the ear we will be taken straight to jail for child abuse and the kids are taught this in school. We have 4 children, all have the same parents, and they are all totally different. They all had the same rules, same education, same opportunities to live great lives but our eldest is just like your daughter and as a result we are raising her son who just turned 8 years old. He is a great kid, but who is to say that he won't end up just like his mum? Who knows, but the point is it's not always the parents fault, we have a damn hard time of it as it is. We are not only battling against adolescence, but the schools are actively trying to separate the kids from their families an behalf of the government and their ******** curriculum. When our eldest started going off the rails we went to the school for help and advise but ended up walking out after 10 minutes as they immediately turned on my wife and I and placed all of the blame on us for not giving in to our daughters wishes and accepting her lifestyle choices. Just know that you are not alone and there are far more parents in our situations than most people realize. Every week I meet another person raising their grandkids because their own kids are too irresponsible to even take care of themselves.
I agree, it's this way here. Then the judges have the nerve to tell the parents that they suck and are not doing their jobs.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you can blame the schools for many of our youths problems. I’ve got many stories of things they did to my son. Here’s just one. In third grade it was photo day. Just before going to auditorium, they had snack time. My son spilled his drink on his crotch, the whole thing. Now it looks like he pissed his pants. So, his teacher who was always nasty to him denies him a request to call me and get him a change of pants, school has spare clothing for this type of thing and his teacher knew that. Nope, she makes a big deal and embarrasses him in front of class. Didn’t stop there, now she marches them to auditorium with my 9 year old leading the way. Now kids are teasing him that he pissed his pants. Then she makes him get up on stage and in front of all students and STAFF and they make him stand there for photo. You’d think one adult would’ve stopped this. You’d think the photographer at least would’ve tried to take maybe a head shot. Nope, they actually took a photo of him standing there, a knee to head shot looking f*cking mortified, which is my interpretation. Sh*t like that to a kid is a big deal. I’ve still got the photo pack that they tried to charge me for. There are other stories, there are some really sick people in our schools nowadays doing some really sick things. And what does our DOJ do? They tried to have the FBI go after parents for speaking up.
Here’s another, the CDC(and why do they even have an opinion on this) came out today and say that 25% of all school children now identify as “non straight”. I seriously doubt this, but if it’s true, that is the result of the indoctrination.

Last edited:

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you can blame the schools for many of our youths problems. I’ve got many stories of things they did to my son. Here’s just one. In third grade it was photo day. Just before going to auditorium, they had snack time. My son spilled his drink on his crotch, the whole thing. Now it looks like he pissed his pants. So, his teacher who was always nasty to him denies him a request to call me and get him a change of pants, school has spare clothing for this type of thing and his teacher knew that. Nope, she makes a big deal and embarrasses him in front of class. Didn’t stop there, now she marches them to auditorium with my 9 year old leading the way. Now kids are teasing him that he pissed his pants. Then she makes him get up on stage and in front of all students and STAFF and they make him stand there for photo. You’d think one adult would’ve stopped this. You’d think the photographer at least would’ve tried to take maybe a head shot. Nope, they actually took a photo of him standing there, a knee to head shot looking f*cking mortified, which is my interpretation. Sh*t like that to a kid is a big deal. I’ve still got the photo pack that they tried to charge me for. There are other stories, there are some really sick people in our schools nowadays doing some really sick things. And what does our DOJ do? They tried to have the FBI go after parents for speaking up.
Here’s another, the CDC(and why do they even have an opinion on this) came out today and say that 25% of all school children now identify as “non straight”. I seriously doubt this, but if it’s true, that is the result of the indoctrination.
I am sorry for your son as I faced alot of humiliation from my teachers as a child at school in the seventies and eighties. You are right, it does leave a permantant scar on their emotions at that age. My wife would be the only one that could stop me from tearing them a new one for that sort of action. This whole gender issue is happening everywhere all at once. It is very well co-ordinated to destroy traditional family unit. Our government, like all the others, have written this crap into the curriculum. The teachers have no choice of whether they want to teach it or not, they have to, as their registration has to be renewed each year and will simply be cancelled if they don't comply. We are lucky to be living in a rural, conservative area and the teachers tend to avoid teaching as much of this as they can but the pressure is there and new rules are added constantly. Like everything that kids do it is for attention and will soon become last years craze and a new one will take it's place. Whether that will be better or worse is yet to be seen, but it is a very co-ordinated attack with big pharma money behind it.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am sorry for your son as I faced alot of humiliation from my teachers as a child at school in the seventies and eighties. You are right, it does leave a permantant scar on their emotions at that age. My wife would be the only one that could stop me from tearing them a new one for that sort of action. This whole gender issue is happening everywhere all at once. It is very well co-ordinated to destroy traditional family unit. Our government, like all the others, have written this crap into the curriculum. The teachers have no choice of whether they want to teach it or not, they have to, as their registration has to be renewed each year and will simply be cancelled if they don't comply. We are lucky to be living in a rural, conservative area and the teachers tend to avoid teaching as much of this as they can but the pressure is there and new rules are added constantly. Like everything that kids do it is for attention and will soon become last years craze and a new one will take it's place. Whether that will be better or worse is yet to be seen, but it is a very co-ordinated attack with big pharma money behind it.
Thanks, he’s fine now. He actually quit school just prior to his senior year in High School during all the lockdowns. He couldn’t deal with them anymore. It was the right decision. He went and got his Diploma on his own. He is a rock and well grounded. I myself grew up in 60’s and 70’s and have great memories from a great time. None of this crap was going on. Sorry Matt this nightmare continues, I really pray it end well. And soon!

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's horrible for your son to go through that. We pulled our 10 year old from school, and are home schooling him. Being he is on the spectrum, these kids would eat him alive in middle school. Our 15 year old wanted to go to an advanced high school called Premier. We sent her there. This kid went in as a 10th grader this school year and is already taking classes as an 11th grader. She is doing very well. Its self paced. She wants to graduate june 2024.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's horrible for your son to go through that. We pulled our 10 year old from school, and are home schooling him. Being he is on the spectrum, these kids would eat him alive in middle school. Our 15 year old wanted to go to an advanced high school called Premier. We sent her there. This kid went in as a 10th grader this school year and is already taking classes as an 11th grader. She is doing very well. Its self paced. She wants to graduate june 2024.
We really do need to keep on top of what is happening with our kids while they are at school. The schools used to take account of which kids were advanced and which needed more support but those days have gone. Hell, educating them isn't even the top priority anymore, indoctrinating them is more important. So many parents are opting to home school that I think we will see a whole new generation of kids that are far more adaptable and capable having gone back to the basics as taught by their parents in the way that they were taught. The best thing you can teach your kids is how to teach themselves. How to come up with their own ideas, and how to do their own research and how to evaluate outcomes etc. Teach them to be independent of group think and how to find their own path. School will show you one path but kids don't realise there are lots of other paths available to them if they think outside of the box. While there are good and bad teachers at the end of the day they are all bound by what the government departments tell them to teach. We have to fill in the gaps and teach our kids what the schools aren't for their own benefit.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree. They were just pushing him through. We had to "un school" him. And start over. These ID10Ts were teaching some kinda B.S. mathematics which was like 2+2=4 but how did you feel it equals 4 type of garbage. The answer is it just does!! Math has no feelings!! Also I will teach my own kid about sex when he asks the questions, and it will be age appropriate and revolve around 2 genders, and will NOT cover the 125 other mental health gender dysphoria ones. His meds for his ADHD that he has with being on the spectrum means that he has a limited window of opportunity to concentrate on his subjects. This being said we dont waste time with art, or music, or physical ed. Wife teaches him Math, Science, English, and History, we are also slowly introducing him to Civics and how government is supposed to run, which they removed from the schools years ago

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember when PTA used to be a thing, but parents quit participating and now everybody's upset about the schools. It ain't all the schools' fault. Making time for PTA meetings is hard when you're already working 60 hours a week at two jobs, but there's a lot of two-way communication that's missing now.

@Caman96 Wow, that's crappy behavior from a teacher. I would have had to have a chat with the principal, and I hope that you did raise concerns.

Grac is "lucky" to be in Texas. In Oklahoma they passed a law where if you provide drugs to someone and they die you can be charged with first-degree murder. I think it's vindictive, and it won't change anything because users aren't thinking that far into the future, but it's the law nonetheless. I doubt it will ever be used to do anything other than beat up on poor drug users. You'll never see it used on wealthy dealers.