My 1992 Blazer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Anyone got any tips on quick patching the headliner where it's torn? Trying to get this thing on the road and got quoted $400 for reupholstering it which is a no go at the moment (unless I find a more reasonable price)

Do it yourself for about $40 in glue (3M good stuff ONLY!!!) and another $20-$30 in fabric. Its easy!

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
When I get the chance to take it out I'll do the whole thing, but with how crazy this time of year is getting everything ready for hay season
I just need a temp. patch for the holes so the wind doesn't shred it further

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
go to your local autoparts dealer, they should have some little things that you shove up there, like little tacks, or you can get a thin piece of wood, and bend it around to match the roof lines and put it up there

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Debating on either BFG A/Ts, Toyo A/Ts or General Grabber AT2s, only thing is that the tire sites list all the 16 inch tires as only coming in E rated. Thinking I'll just call the local tire shops tomorrow and talk to an actual person but anyone have any opinions on which A/T would be the right pick?

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Think I'm gonna shoot for a set of Goodyear DuraTracs since they look like they should perform good for me and will look wicked mean on the Blazer. Also found a listing online for them in 265/75R16s in a C rating

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice I like. This guy is selling one close to my house it's all black with factory fender flares I think it says SS on it or something like that he wants 3K for it but the paint is bad.