my 1991 k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdiggity

Reaction score
here is some pics of my ride there kinda crappy pics but i wil get some better ones. let me know what you think of it or any upgrade ideas to do to it.
You must be registered for see images attach

cdiggity

Reaction score
yeah has a new crate 350 i will get some shots of it. when i get home i will get some better pics of the whole truck.

cdiggity

Reaction score
ahh it has some power but it wouldnt hurt to have a little more. but it will pull a trailer with no problems so thats all i relly need.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful color man. Seriously, I love that color.

As for suggestions of modifications - You've got the debadge/demold taken care of as well as some colormatching.

I would :
upgrade to 94+ grille
painted smoothie front/rear bumper
tint
tinted tails
clear front lights
new wheels w/ 33's + a slight crank.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck, I've got a '91 as well but mine's a regular cab long bed. Greg's got a nice list of mod's there for ya but me personally i'm a fan of the old style grill so I would keep that but I'm diggin the rest of his list.

cdiggity

Reaction score
thanks yeah i relly need to get me some big tires. my tires on there are gettin pretty rough anyways. i planned on gettin some new light when i get the cash i was thinkin on some euro tail light any thoughts on those? and clear headlights.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was thinkin on some euro tail light any thoughts on those? and clear headlights.

I've had Euros and they looked good for a couple months (smoked euros w/ a silver truck) but after that I got tired of them. But I haven't gotten tired of my smoked ones. So I would suggest tinting your tail lights over ordering euros. but if you wanted to go with the euro route i would suggest:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/88-9...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

or the non LED version:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/88-9...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories