My 1990 C1500 SWB Build - Daily Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Drove 9 hours round trip for this instrument cluster today, for this truck.

If you know these trucks, you know what it is.

#1 rarest and hardest to find OBS part under $1,000.

You must be registered for see images attach
Will that lense clean up at all?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jhama78

Reaction score
I'll ask the dumb question just to learn more about these trucks... What makes that particular cluster so rare? Is it because of the low numbers of 1990 454SS trucks?

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
I'll ask the dumb question just to learn more about these trucks... What makes that particular cluster so rare? Is it because of the low numbers of 1990 454SS trucks?

Correct and the desirability is super high. I've seen a few 1990 clusters sell for $1,500+

The "needle" SS clusters are a little more common but still sell for $750-$2,000.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Decided I like driving the truck more than just racing it, I cant daily drive it on the Mickey Thompson ET pro radials, they just arent made for that much street driving.

Pulled down a set of 15x6.5 and 15x8 rally wheels I have, sent them to the sand blaster. Just got them back today, this is 5 coats of color and 3 coats of clear.

Have some brand new street tires to mount on them this weekend!

You must be registered for see images attach