MSCustoms 90 ECSB Blue Beast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
I want a higher lift but i love my lift and cant give it up. Blazer is getting 4 inch lift with 33s and then i want to get a crewcab with a 6 inch lift and 35s. When are you getting the lift?

probably early spring im going to go with a 6in rcx

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Went to the junkyard today to look for an interior handle and I'm glad I went. The weather was nice and scored a perfect condition bumper with brackets and valence. It needs the billet pieces but that is easy to fab up and I also grabbed a pair of wiper arms and did the big wiper mod.

You must be registered for see images attach

New modded arm on the bottom.

Last edited:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Went to the junkyard today to look for an interior handle and I'm glad I went. The weather was nice and scored a perfect condition bumper with brackets and valence. It needs the billet pieces but that is easy to fab up and I also grabbed a pair of wiper arms and did the big wiper mod.

If you look at the backside of the bumper there should be 2 nuts welded to it, that's where the billet mounts, would be odd if that was my old bumper haha

Last edited:

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I saw those but wasnt quite sure and it seems like the bumper bracket might get int the way

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score

Ohh niceeee :drool:

And details on the wiper mod?