Motor mischief's sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just took the truck on a little trip onna 70 mph highway and my check engine light came on, i found code 33 amd stuck the map sensor in from my parts truck, running a hole lot better so i think it was definitely part of the problem, still pops if you give it to much gas from a low speed or stop so im sure my timing chain is a little worn, ill advance my timing next... Excited because im sure ill get better milage! Next couple of weeks ill be putting in a new double roller and cam, ive already got my new heads. Ill be ordering long tube headers and getting my exhaust done duals with an x pipe 2.5 inch and glass packs.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Been a while since i posted an update but i just got my exhaust done, i got hooker hkr2462 long tubes and a flowmaster super 10 muffler and flowmaster dual tail pipes then had the rest bent. Im running true duals and its great but it cost me about 950 bucks, the headers fit perfectly!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk