More Escalade Clusters with LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dethtats78

Reaction score
What is the purpose of swapping to an Escalade cluster when switching to leds? Can they be put into a OEM cluster as well? If so is there a special number to be looking for when ordering the leds?

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What is the purpose of swapping to an Escalade cluster when switching to leds? Can they be put into a OEM cluster as well? If so is there a special number to be looking for when ordering the leds?
Escalade clusters have a top speed of 120. Yes you can put LEDs in your stock cluster.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay guys, work's been killing me lately.

Would these work in a 1993? I'm tired of the 90mph top speed

Sorry, wont work with the old interior or wiring.

There's no need to swap in an Escalade cluster Just for LEDs. The same LEDs work just fine in a stock cluster. Many people prefer the Escalade cluster for the white needles and 120mph speedometer. Bulb number is 194 and six are needed for the cluster backlighting. Multiple styles are available, but the ones I've found to work the best with the most even distribution of light are the style pictured in the first post.

PM returned.