LED Swapped Escalade Clusters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Clusters with LEDs - $70 plus shipping.
Clusters with stock bulbs - $65 plus shipping.
For reference, USPS Priority 2/3 Day is usually around $15-20.

If you do not want to swap out odometers with your original cluster, I can set the odometers to match your existing mileage for an extra $20. I will NOT set them to zero miles.

Cluster 1 - 123,890 miles - Cool White LEDs

You must be registered for see images attach

Cluster 2 - 187,248 miles - Cool White LEDs

Cluster 3 - 247,491 miles - Warm White LEDs

Cluster 4 - 265,024 miles - Warm White LEDs

Reaction score
I have a 1997 Suburban with a wonky oil pressure gauge. It bounces around constantly, I assume it's the stepper motor. Do these gauge clusters work in a 97?

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 1997 Suburban with a wonky oil pressure gauge. It bounces around constantly, I assume it's the stepper motor. Do these gauge clusters work in a 97?
As long as it’s not a 6.5 yes. Also can just swap the individual gauge too..I’ve done that on a bad temp gauge.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will you set the odometer to 1 then? hahaha

The pictures looks like the lights are very bright. Are they that bright in person at night?

poloz28

Reaction score
can you do blue LED? also, it looks like the white maybe has a bluish tint, maybe that will do? these will dim with the factory dimmer right?

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Will you set the odometer to 1 then? hahaha

The pictures looks like the lights are very bright. Are they that bright in person at night?

I'll set it to match your existing mileage but I'd rather not get involved in the legality of offering a service to roll back odometers.

They're much brighter than the original bulbs. I'm currently using cool white in my DD and typically dim them at night because that much blue light interferes with how your eyes adjust to see better at night.

can you do blue LED? also, it looks like the white maybe has a bluish tint, maybe that will do? these will dim with the factory dimmer right?

I do not currently have any blue LEDs and I don't really recommend them either due to how blue light interferes with how your eyes naturally adjust to darker conditions.
The cool white LEDs do have a slight blue tint to them and it does look fairly blue through the existing color in the cluster. These do dim with the factory dimmer, but not as much as the original bulbs.