More Escalade Clusters with LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hybrid1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With a bit of time and the right paint, you can make the PRND321 and "Apply brake to shift from park" just about disappear.

You must be registered for see images attach

This is a pretty good idea, I wanted to upgrade to this cluster but since going to the 6 speed swap I didn't want the auto readout. This changes everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I buy them 20 at a time on ebay and try sticking to sellers that I know have quality lights that are good and bright while also working with the dimmer. I get them cheaper since I'm buying them in slightly larger lots, and I also take the guesswork out of quality since I stick to only a few sellers.

Think I have two white LEDs and four green LEDs left right now but I've got more white on the way. If you just want a few more 194 LEDs I'd gladly sell them for a dollar each. They're probably not as bright as the "high end" bulbs from SBLEDs, but they're a lot brighter than factory bulbs, don't have hot spots, and are a lot cheaper.

are they dim-able?

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Did you ever try adding a resistor to yours? I've got LEDs in my cluster, HVAC, headlight switch, and window switches. It's not as linear/smooth with the LEDs but it still works fine.

Zabo

Reaction score
My Cluster is half dead as are half my switch lights. Gotta love chasing sparky. Were these LEDs plug and play? Is there a tamper seal on the Odometer for when you swap it out?

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
LEDs are plug and play but before final reassembly make sure they're in correctly as LEDs wont come on if they're in backwards. I don't believe there's a tamper seal but don't quote me on that.