MOOG Or RAYBESTOS??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danman6677

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the roads here in saskatchewan have beat up my front end so Im looking for a full redo with Inner and outer tierods upper and lower balljoints and maybe the idler and sway links, but what brand has better durability.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You will find most people on here use Moog.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
what they said....moog is what ive seen most use on here for sure.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used moog as well. I've heard good things about the raybestos pro level stuff as well. You really can't go wrong with either one....

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Moog is one of very few brand who take the original design, and improve upon it. For example, the idler arm bracket has a 15" hose extension built in to make it easy to access to grease.

The "problem" with AC Delco (and nearly all other brand) front end suspension parts, is that they are made just like the original part, flaws and all.

Will they last as long as the originals? Likely yes. However, the MOOG parts will likely have much less wear on them after 50, 70, 90K, due to the improvements in the design.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Moog is one of very few brand who take the original design, and improve upon it. For example, the idler arm bracket has a 15" hose extension built in to make it easy to access to grease.

The "problem" with AC Delco (and nearly all other brand) front end suspension parts, is that they are made just like the original part, flaws and all.

Will they last as long as the originals? Likely yes. However, the MOOG parts will likely have much less wear on them after 50, 70, 90K, due to the improvements in the design.

Precisely.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

$600+ of Moog front end parts that are ready to be put on. These things are built.

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352782108186.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352782108186.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 16

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's my box that came in at just under 400....

You must be registered for see images attach