Misc. GMT400 Parts Hoard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

juanr_08

Reaction score
Well I've gotten settled in my new house, and after some digging I found out I have a lot more parts hoarded than I thought; I'll post here as I sort everything out,

Starting is my fog-light switch collection, not sure what the going rate is but I'll start at $30 for the ones with pigtails, and $20 for the one with out (2nd one from the right); and I'll do $10 for the standard fog light retainer, $15 for the 3-hole ones, one of them has a broken tab though; I'm open to negotiate on everything pictured!
You must be registered for see images attach

I have an underhood storage box available as well, it's a little dirty from storage but in perfect shape; I can removed the decal if necessary! I'll do $65 or best offer,

Red driver's side door handle; in good shape, just a little dirty. I'll do $10 on this,

Underhood reel light, I don't have a bulb or pigtail for it, I picked it up to replace the one in my truck but turns out it works fine; so no need for this one, I'll do $25

Now for the "meat and potatoes" of my parts hoard, a set of Z71 foglights, the bulbs were gone when I scabbed them and someone had cut up the factory harness or else I would've had all that. I have one pair that's already set to go in my truck and I've got a custom set of lights for my 6.5, truth be told I'm not to keen on getting rid of these but money talks, feel free to shoot me an offer!

I'll imagine I'd have a somewhat steady stream of random parts coming through as I get more boxes unpacked, so if you're looking for something specific I can see if I have it!
Good evening @BNielsen..

I’m new to the site and notice all the goodies you offered in the past and wondering if you are are still able to get the fog light switch retainer which is all I need lol.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good evening @BNielsen..

I’m new to the site and notice all the goodies you offered in the past and wondering if you are are still able to get the fog light switch retainer which is all I need lol.
Unfortunately I'm pretty well tapped out on the fog light switches and retainers, I think I have a few kicking around but I'm not entirely sure. I'll take a look tomorrow and get back to you!

juanr_08

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm pretty well tapped out on the fog light switches and retainers, I think I have a few kicking around but I'm not entirely sure. I'll take a look tomorrow and get back to you!
You the man. I appreciate you and let me if you could l. Thanks again dude!

Boomer MN

Reaction score
Hello:
I am looking for a 96, drivers side, blue interior door panel with power windows/locks. OR, the glued on retainer clips that the plastic pins fit into. Mine have all fallen off - disappeared.
Thanks!
Bill
In Minnesota

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello:
I am looking for a 96, drivers side, blue interior door panel with power windows/locks. OR, the glued on retainer clips that the plastic pins fit into. Mine have all fallen off - disappeared.
Thanks!
Bill
In Minnesota
I'll keep an eye out! I haven't been able to run to a salvage yard in some time but next time I go I'll scare one up!

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got an EGR tube for a 454, willing to throw in the manifold too just to get it gone. In pretty good shape, the heat wrap has a couple holes but the physical tube is in great shape
Looking to get $200 or best offer; I'll cover shipping

Attachments

• PXL_20230922_212605732.jpg
    PXL_20230922_212605732.jpg
    419.4 KB · Views: 10
  • PXL_20230922_212600105.jpg
    PXL_20230922_212600105.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a bunch of stuff to move, I don't know if it'll be of any interest but I'll list it anyway!
Starting off with a set of bed rails; I've got them listed locally for $75, but for the forum I'll do $50, not sure how I'd ship but I'll work something out.

Attachments

• PXL_20230922_212622242.jpg
    PXL_20230922_212622242.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 11
  • PXL_20230922_212631666.jpg
    PXL_20230922_212631666.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 11