Misc. GMT400 Parts Hoard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I've gotten settled in my new house, and after some digging I found out I have a lot more parts hoarded than I thought; I'll post here as I sort everything out,

Starting is my fog-light switch collection, not sure what the going rate is but I'll start at $30 for the ones with pigtails, and $20 for the one with out (2nd one from the right); and I'll do $10 for the standard fog light retainer, $15 for the 3-hole ones, one of them has a broken tab though; I'm open to negotiate on everything pictured!
You must be registered for see images attach

I have an underhood storage box available as well, it's a little dirty from storage but in perfect shape; I can removed the decal if necessary! I'll do $65 or best offer,

Red driver's side door handle; in good shape, just a little dirty. I'll do $10 on this,

Underhood reel light, I don't have a bulb or pigtail for it, I picked it up to replace the one in my truck but turns out it works fine; so no need for this one, I'll do $25

Now for the "meat and potatoes" of my parts hoard, a set of Z71 foglights, the bulbs were gone when I scabbed them and someone had cut up the factory harness or else I would've had all that. I have one pair that's already set to go in my truck and I've got a custom set of lights for my 6.5, truth be told I'm not to keen on getting rid of these but money talks, feel free to shoot me an offer!

I'll imagine I'd have a somewhat steady stream of random parts coming through as I get more boxes unpacked, so if you're looking for something specific I can see if I have it!

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My under hood reel is burned out but not really looking to replace it due to rust issues. Hope these sell though

srv1

Reaction score
Well I've gotten settled in my new house, and after some digging I found out I have a lot more parts hoarded than I thought; I'll post here as I sort everything out,

Starting is my fog-light switch collection, not sure what the going rate is but I'll start at $30 for the ones with pigtails, and $20 for the one with out (2nd one from the right); and I'll do $10 for the standard fog light retainer, $15 for the 3-hole ones, one of them has a broken tab though; I'm open to negotiate on everything pictured!

I will take one with the pigtail on the far right. PM sent.

Stephen

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have an underhood storage box available as well, it's a little dirty from storage but in perfect shape; I can removed the decal if necessary! I'll do $65 or best offer,

Red driver's side door handle; in good shape, just a little dirty. I'll do $10 on this,

Underhood reel light, I don't have a bulb or pigtail for it, I picked it up to replace the one in my truck but turns out it works fine; so no need for this one, I'll do $25

Now for the "meat and potatoes" of my parts hoard, a set of Z71 foglights, the bulbs were gone when I scabbed them and someone had cut up the factory harness or else I would've had all that. I have one pair that's already set to go in my truck and I've got a custom set of lights for my 6.5, truth be told I'm not to keen on getting rid of these but money talks, feel free to shoot me an offer!

I'll imagine I'd have a somewhat steady stream of random parts coming through as I get more boxes unpacked, so if you're looking for something specific I can see if I have it!
Anywhere Sky Valley Ga. would like one of the fog light switches. Haven't figured out how to PM you.