Metal sport mirror prices?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vince72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am wondering what is the going price for metal sport mirrors?
$200-400 the going rate for them?

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s what I’ve seen them go for in ok condition.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jay Bee and Les Baller on FB usually have sets for sale. They are in the OBS I-Pull U-Pay FB group. I’ve bought from them both and they’re great to deal with.

vince72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds like I might have to join social medial lol

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If you really want those mirrors.. absolutely go for the metal ones. Keep in mind all the metal ones out there aren't OEM. For a while, you could get metal repros from TYC. I've had both styles and the metal TYC's are pretty good, although if you were -super- picky you could probably tell them apart. Seems like the rounded edge on the OEM is a bit less round on the TYC.

The plastic repros are crap. Don't look right, don't fit well. If it's all you can find or want to cash up for, they're.. "OK" - but I can't imagine paying $100 for them like that ebay ad.

Richard

vince72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I currently have the cheap plastic ones and my only complaint is there is wind noise not awful but noticeable. I am looking for metal ones now before they become even more difficult to come my. Any tips on what to look for to make sure they are factory?