mechanical injection pump swap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6.5-k3500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the grey ghost lives again, I went ahead and bought a new ip from ss diesel supply, very nice people by the way, it primed very easily and fired right up within 10 minutes, it actually fired up before I got the driver's side lines tightened. Now just to keep it up and running...

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Well the grey ghost lives again, I went ahead and bought a new ip from ss diesel supply, very nice people by the way, it primed very easily and fired right up within 10 minutes, it actually fired up before I got the driver's side lines tightened. Now just to keep it up and running...

Oh no, SS Diesel........
You must be registered for see images attach

I hope it doesn't pack it in on ya. Walt is not exactly known for his customer service or.....well, lets just say his parts are sometimes "suspect".

6.5-k3500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope it works out alright, the truck seems to have more power than before, but that doesn't really mean anything....