Max. Weight Rating: 14 Bolt Semi-Float 6-Lug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMCK2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He would be exactly at a 2500 spring, but in his neck of the woods if he finds a 3500 pack that's cleaner he should grab it. Gotta take what you can get up in the salt belt. I bought a rusted, but not scaled stock 3500 leaf pack for my dually, took it apart, and had it powdercoated. It still looks great.
This route makes the most sense for me right now.

ZacMoto

Reaction score
My Airlift bags came with about a foot long piece of c channel that wedges inside the stock c channel. It was a tight squeeze to get it in, but if it's bent for a half ton frame I could see why. Half ton frames are 3/16" thick, 8 lugs are 1/4", and crew cab long beds are 5/16" thick.
What specific bags were those? Do you have a picture of the C channel section that came with those bags?

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
What specific bags were those? Do you have a picture of the C channel section that came with those bags?

Bags are Airlift 5000# units. This is the only pic I can find of the c channel.

You must be registered for see images attach

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bags are Airlift 5000# units. This is the only pic I can find of the c channel.

I have the same kit, only with the big single bags; these good enough pictures?